The excellence of body, fragrance and color of the extra virgin olive oil Dia is due to ten essential quality factors:
- Excellent in cooking due to its strong resistance to high temperatures
- The exclusive natural properties of the renowned Nocellara del Belice cultivar, unique in the world.
- The varied and unspoiled habitat in which the olive trees live.
- The optimal pedological correspondence of the olive fields.
- The early harvest, from the very first days of October, by hand-picking, which ensures an absolutely intact product, immune to version.
- The use of small baskets, which prevent the crushing of the olives in the lower layers.
- The immediate transfer to the mill and the immediate milling, within 12 hours, of the lots collected.
- The cold extraction process, which does not dissolve the volatile essences.
- The absolute hygiene of the working process, which eliminates leaves and impurities.
- The natural decantation, without any filtering, which completely preserves the exquisite organoleptic properties of the extra virgin olive oil Dia.